Saturday, September 19, 2009

Momma Momma By Mark Mills 1998 c


Momma Momma
I'm so alone
I miss you so much since you have been gone.
The phone rings again precisely at ten
My hearts breaking wrong number again.
Momma Momma
 I have so much to say
 I never told you before you went away
 I miss your touch, your guiding hand
If we could only talk once again
The kids are fine, doing well in school
We found a new house, one with a pool
Yes I know what you would say
And we will be careful in every way
Momma Momma
I hear you in a song
I still think of you when I hear the phone.
 I see the empty chair when I drive by
 Hoping to see you just one more time.
I have so much to tell you about everything
I want to tell you how I have been
 I want to hear the things I never heard
I want to say in so many words
Momma Momma I'm so alone
I miss you so much since you have been gone


The phone rings again precisely at ten
My hearts breaking wrong number again.

No comments:

Post a Comment