Saturday, September 19, 2009

Walking In The Rain By Mark Mills 1988 c


Walking in the rain
under cloudy skies
I can feel the pain
I've held it deep inside.
I ain't looking for no money
I ain't looking for no ride
I just want you honey, to be at my side.
I wore many shoes in this life of mine.
I paid all my dues
I paid them all on time.
But life's not worth living 
If I'll be denied
I don't want to live it with out you at my side.
Walking in the rain
Walking hand in hand
 I'm so happy you let me be your man
 I now can see a  rainbow.
Colors changing hues
I'm where I want to be.
 I'm right here with you.
I'm walking in the rain
bright sun shining in the sky.
I feel no more pain with you at my side.
 Walking in the rain
Its where I want to be
Walking hand in hand
your always with me.

1 comment: